If you are an out-of-state student attending any public postsecondary school in California, New York, Utah, Washington, Oklahoma, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, and New Mexico and are paying the higher out of state tuition rates, you may be entitled to a refund.

Please send an email to Friends of Immigration Law Enforcement (FILE) including your name, telephone number, the school you attend, the difference between out-of-state tuition fees and in-state tuition fees per unit, and the amount that you feel you've been overcharged.

Insert the following text at the bottom of the email message to FILE:

"I am providing this information to Friends of Immigration Law Enforcement (FILE) freely, voluntarily, and with no expectations or demands whatsoever. I agree this information is the property of FILE and its representatives, and -- FILE may use this information in any way it deems necessary. I hold FILE and its representatives harmless in every respect, and represent, warrant and confirm that the information contained herein is truthful. I agree that FILE may use any or all of this information in any way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, publication. I understand that FILE is not obligated to respond or act in any way due to this information or any request I may send to it. I further understand and agree that no attorney-client relationship exists between FILE and me or any related party unless agreed in writing."

Source: Friends of Immigration Law Enforcement (FILE)

Rewards for Illegal Aliens