The pro-amnesty group, United We Stay, released a 10 item list of demands, same number as the Bill of Rights, for illegal aliens living in the U.S. They are demanding that Americans recognize that illegal aliens already living in the country deserve citizenship, health care, and in-state tuition rates for college.
Here is the full list of their demands:
1. Acknowledgment that we are already here, that we are human beings with a right to be, that our mere presence cannot be deemed illegal or our existence alien.
2. Affirmation that we are to be treated with dignity and respect, not just because of who we are, but who you are – historic beneficiaries of immigrant struggles for the freedom to be.
3. Recognition of our right to be presented with a path to citizenship/residency as the first priority of future immigration policy combined with interim deferment of all law-abiding Undocumented Americans against detention and deportation.
4. Compelled authorization of birth certificates for our U.S.-born children to ensure their constitutionally guaranteed right to citizenship.
5. Protection against cruel and unusual punishment, including the separation of our immediate families and incarceration without charges, hearings or representation.
6. Access to non-discriminating public education and in-state tuition to ensure that our children realize their full potential for themselves and the country.
7. Guarantee of wage equality with a legal right to petition for wage theft or workplace mistreatment without jeopardizing our immigration status.
8. Assurance of humanitarian treatment, including medical care.
9. Protection against detention or deportation when we report a crime as a victim of witness.
10. Guarantee of the Declaration’s unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Read more at The Washington Times.
Updated: Fri, Nov 20th 2015 @ 11:55am EST