The families and victims of the September 11, 2001
terror attacks and other crimes committed by illegal aliens
Phone: (860) 927 3822 (718) 948 4108 (570) 685 7054
FEDERAL REAL ID ACT DOES NOT CREATE A NATIONAL IDENTITY
CARD; IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO AVOID ONE
1. THE US DRIVERS LICENSE: ESSENTIAL TERRORIST TOOL
Mohammed Atta, and the other terrorists who murdered 3000 Americans on September 11,
2001 possessed at least 35 authentic US drivers licenses issued by five states.
The independent 9/11 Commission concluded driver's licenses enabled the terrorists to
obtain all the goods and services they needed to plan, rehearse, finance and carry out their
conspiracy, e.g. rent cars, rent apartments, open bank accounts, transfer money from the Middle
East, get credit cards, buy airline tickets, etc. On the morning of 9/11, the killers used their US
licenses to breeze past security at airline gates and board the planes they turned into guided
Because US driver's licenses a key terrorist tool on 9/11 the five states that issued them
licenses bear some responsibility for the ‘success' of that conspiracy.
"The hijackers' acquisition of driver's licenses and identification cards was clearly part of the
hijackers' overall travel strategy." Testimony to the US Senate Judiciary Committee of Janice
Kephart, Counsel to the 9/11 Commission, March 14, 2005.
Every illegal alien is a person whose true identity is unknown, ("undocumented") meaning
no one has ever verified his identity . Thus, any illegal alien can be a terrorist or a violent felon.
Thus, all states which grant licenses to illegals are inevitably providing legitimate I.D. to people
who intend to harm US citizens.
States that license illegals do so because of massive lobbying by left wing groups such
as the ACLU, ethnic pressure groups such as the National Council of La Raza (The Race) and
employer groups which profit from cheap illegal labor.
3. THE FEDERAL REAL ID WAS PASSED TO DISCOURAGE STATES FROM LICENSING ILLEGAL
ALIENS AND THE UNKNOWN TERRORISTS AND VIOLENT FELONS AMONG THEM
REAL ID states that unless a state's issuing practices for licenses or (non-driver IDs)
meet certain minimum standards, licenses from that state will not be recognized as valid
identification at federal buildings or in federally regulated transactions: licenses from sub-standard
states won't get you into a federal building or military base or be valid for buying a gun, as
2. A DOZEN STATES ARE STILL OFFER DRIVERS LICENSES TO ILLEGAL ALIENS, THUS
GIVING FUTURE TERRORISTS THE SAME ACCESS TO LICENSES AS MOHAMMED ATTA
AND HIS CO-CONSPIRATORS ENJOYED.
The standards that a state has to meet to maintain federal recognition:
1. Licenses must have the license holder's real legal name. (Currently, some states
permit use of nicknames or middle names, thus allowing people to conceal their identity
and obtain multiple licenses.)
2. The DMV must keep a digitized copy of the photo that's on your license. (A digitized
photo or a fingerprint guarantees that a single person does not hold multiple licenses
obtained with disguises such as beards, different hairstyles, etc.)
3. The license must have a machine readable strip containing such information as the
holder's name, date of birth, eyeglass requirements, etc. REAL ID does NOT require
personal information such as blood type, credit history, or other such personal non-
driving related matters.
4. The issuing state must verify with the Social Security Administration that the applicant
has provided a valid SSN that actually belongs to him or her. Non-citizens who are not
eligible for SSNs must show their US visas or other federally issued documents showing
that they are legally in the United States.
5. The issuing state must join other states in creating a database so that the limited
information they obtain in the process of issuing licenses can be accessed by other
states. This will permit, for example, a cop in California who arrests a guy selling cocaine
who shows him a Maine license actually to check and be sure the license is real and the
guy he's arresting really is the guy to whom Maine issued the license.
6. Licenses issued to aliens with visas must expire on the same date as the visa expires.
Here is what REAL ID will accomplish:
1. It will prevent terrorists and illegal aliens from obtaining US drivers licenses.
2. It will prevent individuals whose licenses are revoked for say, drunk driving, in one
state from getting license under an assumed name in another state or in the same
3. It will make it virtually impossible to steal another person's identity.
4. It will provide some important side benefits as well, making it far more difficult for
people to obtain welfare fraudulently or escape parental support obligation, and it will
prevent non-citizens from voting.
As part of its campaign designed to keep U.S. identity documents available to
illegal aliens (and thus terrorists and violent felons) the ACLU has been spreading false
information about REAL ID
BECAUSE OF THE ACLU'S PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN, MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT
REAL ID WILL
1. require you to carry your license, at all times except when you're driving a car on a
2. allow police officers to "demand your papers" whenever they feel like asking.
3. require or authorize states to obtain personal information about you not related to
your ability to drive.
4. authorize states to obtain information about your credit history, blood type, health
history, gun ownership, education, your parents, your travels outside the country,
employment, club memberships, or political involvement.
5. authorize including such information on the magnetic strip on the back of the license
and in data base containing your basic license information.
6. authorize the Homeland Security Department to issue rules requiring microchips in
licenses for containing personal information.
7. authorize the Homeland Security Department to require implantation of microchips on
8. cost eleven billion dollars to implement.
ALL THESE ACLU CLAIMS ARE LIES
THE FACTS ABOUT REAL ID
REAL ID DOES NOT CREATE A NATIONAL I.D. IT DOES NOT INFRIN GE ON YOUR
PRIVACY OR STATES' RIGHTS. ALSO, REAL I.D.
1. Does NOT require you to carry your license, except when you're driving a car on a
2. Does NOT allow police officers to "demand your papers," unless of course you are
involved in a traffic stop, or are questioned in relation to a crime. In other words
there's no requirement to identify yourself to police in any circumstance not already
covered by tradition and law.
3. Does NOT require or authorize states to obtain personal information about you not
related to your ability to drive.
4. Does NOT authorize states to obtain information about your credit history, blood
type, health history, gun ownership, education, your parents, your travels outside the
country, employment, club memberships, or political involvement.
5. Does NOT authorize including such information on the magnetic strip on the back of
the license nor in any data base containing your basic license information. There is
no authorization for putting microchips in licenses for containing personal information.
6 Will NOT cost eleven billion dollars to implement. In fact, experience in New York
State shows that by catching deadbeat dads and moms and cutting welfare cheating
REAL ID will actually save taxpayer dollars.
REAL ID WILL make prevent illegal aliens and the unknown terrorists and violent felons
among them to obtain U.S. identity documents. REAL ID will save American lives.