Freshman Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-Miss.) has cosponsored the CLEAR Act, H.R.100, that would increase interior enforcement by requiring the federal government to work with local municipalities to enforce immigration laws. By cosponsoring the bill, Rep. Palazzo has now cosponsored at least one bill in each category of our "5 Great Solutions".
During the 2010 Congressional elections, Rep. Palazzo was recognized as a "True Reform" candidate.
Rep. Palazzo has now cosponsored:
- MANDATORY E-VERIFY - H.R.2885 introduced by Rep. Lamar Smith
- END CHAIN MIGRATION - H.R.692 introduced by Rep. Phil Gingrey
- END VISA LOTTERY - H.R.704 introduced by Rep. Bob Goodlatte
- END BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP - H.R.140 introduced by Rep. Steve King
- HELP INTERIOR ENFORCEMENT - H.R.100 introduced by Rep. Marsha Blackburn