Published Date:  

2006-07-10 04:00

Public Description:  

The bill would allow an illegal alien who is married to a U.S. citizen and who is the parent of a U.S. citizen child to apply for a special adjustment of status.

To amend section 245(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act to extend the special adjustment of status to certain aliens currently in the United States who are married to United States citizens and parents of a United States citizen child.

NumbersUSA's Position:  


Bill Number:  

H.R. 5747